OverviewRutgers University Behavioral Health Care (UBHC), established in 1971, offers a full continuum of research based behavioral health and addiction solutions for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors throughout New Jersey. UBHC’s 1,060 experienced behavioral health care professionals and support staff focus on treatment, prevention, and education. UBHC, among the biggest providers of behavioral medical care in the country, has actually a budget of $260 million and has now 15 websites throughout New Jersey. Services are readily obtainable and can include: inpatient, outpatient, partial hospitalization, evaluating, crisis stabilization, family/caregiver assistance, community outreach and situation administration, supporting housing, supported employment, prevention and assessment, employee help programs, and an authorized healing college from preschool through twelfth grade. Niche services include the New Jersey suicide avoidance helpline and peer assistance lines for police, veterans, energetic armed forces, instructors, moms of unique needs kiddies and child safety solution workers. In FY2016, UBHC managed 16,199 consumers, had 24,502 admissions, and moved the resides of 19,441 individual callers through peer assistance. Additionally, UBHC could be the main psychological state instruction resource for the nj-new jersey divisions of Human solutions, kids and Families, and Corrections, delivering 16,000 trainings every year.
Posting SummaryRutgers, their state University of New Jersey is searching for a Special Education Teacher for Child & Adolescent Services – knowledge at Rutgers, University Behavioral Health Care.
Functions as an instructor for a self-contained class with the Child and/or Adolescent Day School staff providing healing and unique training solutions to children.
• Participates inside improvement children’s specific therapy plans.
• Completes knowledge documentation including month-to-month development notes and quarterly summaries.
• Attends IEP meetings and makes written summaries of child’s progress of these meetings.
• Proctors administration of state mandated evaluation.
• Helps apply and helps using the design and improvement the class room behavior management system.
• Plans appropriate educational methods based on diagnostic information as suggested by completion of technique guideline in chart.
• Provides behavior crisis prevention and input, as required, including private restraints (once trained) and conducting debriefing discussions.
• programs, organizes and leads educational industry trips.
• Drives kids in cars or minivans, as needed.
• Provides direction, guidance and direction to MHS staff and undergraduate interns.
• Participates in staff development that meets individual discovering requirements.